Bravo Marble And Granite - Bravo Marble & Granite - Mismatched granite & leak under sink
I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work.The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed two different types of stone.
I am not referring to the same stone cut from different slabs, I really mean two DIFFERENT types of stone. And I have a leak under my sink. I called Mike (supposedly the owner), several times and left three messages on different dates. He NEVER returned any of my calls.
I got someone else to call (a male) from a different phone number. The person called, but did not leave a message. Within 10 minutes, Mike called back because he thought it was new business. The person restated the issues and Mike agreed to return to my home to resolve the issues.
He never showed up, nor did he call to reschedule. After I posted a poor review on the internet, Mike called the person back, upset because I posted a poor review on the internet. No, Mike didn't call me, yet I am the customer. Once again, Mike set a date and 3 hour window to return to my home.
Again, he did not show up, nor did he call to reschedule. So, I'm not just going to sit back while Bravo Marble & Granite takes advantage of female homeowners, I'm taking my story to EVERY local news station.
I attend church with a popular news reporter, so he'll get the story first.Stay tuned to 3, 6, 10, and Fox 29.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Granite Countertops
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."