Bravo Marble And Granite - Bravo Marble & Granite - Mismatched granite & leak under sink

I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work.The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed two different types of stone.

I am not referring to the same stone cut from different slabs, I really mean two DIFFERENT types of stone. And I have a leak under my sink. I called Mike (supposedly the owner), several times and left three messages on different dates. He NEVER returned any of my calls.

I got someone else to call (a male) from a different phone number. The person called, but did not leave a message. Within 10 minutes, Mike called back because he thought it was new business. The person restated the issues and Mike agreed to return to my home to resolve the issues.

He never showed up, nor did he call to reschedule. After I posted a poor review on the internet, Mike called the person back, upset because I posted a poor review on the internet. No, Mike didn't call me, yet I am the customer. Once again, Mike set a date and 3 hour window to return to my home.

Again, he did not show up, nor did he call to reschedule. So, I'm not just going to sit back while Bravo Marble & Granite takes advantage of female homeowners, I'm taking my story to EVERY local news station.

I attend church with a popular news reporter, so he'll get the story first.Stay tuned to 3, 6, 10, and Fox 29.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 13 Yes 13 15 No 15
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 09, 2012 #552919

I had a very similar situation. Not two type stones, but leaky sink. For the last one week I am trying to get this resolved. Stay tuned

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bravo Marble And Granite. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bravo Marble And Granite.
Filing a new complaint about