I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work.The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed two different types of stone.

I am not referring to the same stone cut from different slabs, I really mean two DIFFERENT types of stone. And I have a leak under my sink. I called Mike (supposedly the owner), several times and left three messages on different dates. He NEVER returned any of my calls.

I got someone else to call (a male) from a different phone number. The person called, but did not leave a message. Within 10 minutes, Mike called back because he thought it was new business. The person restated the issues and Mike agreed to return to my home to resolve the issues.

He never showed up, nor did he call to reschedule. After I posted a poor review on the internet, Mike called the person back, upset because I posted a poor review on the internet. No, Mike didn't call me, yet I am the customer. Once again, Mike set a date and 3 hour window to return to my home.

Again, he did not show up, nor did he call to reschedule. So, I'm not just going to sit back while Bravo Marble & Granite takes advantage of female homeowners, I'm taking my story to EVERY local news station.

I attend church with a popular news reporter, so he'll get the story first.Stay tuned to 3, 6, 10, and Fox 29.

Had an Experience with Bravo Marble And Granite?

Comments

I had a very similar situation.Not two type stones, but leaky sink.

For the last one week I am trying to get this resolved.Stay tuned